These workshops can be tailored to meet the needs of the client organization and delivered on-site at the time and location of the client’s choice.
Team Building Workshop:
Our Team Building Workshop will enable you to have a stronger and more effective team with extraordinary results.
- Build Trust
- Ease Conflict
- Increase Collaboration
- Effective Communication
Management Skills Workshop:
Our Management Skills Workshop confirms to supervisors and managers that “It’s Okay to Be the Boss.” This workshop also enables them to practice and develop skills in communications, conflict management, motivation, delegation and evaluation.
- Have clear understanding of goals of effective management
- Develop strategies for motivating, engaged productive employees
- Learn when to hire and when to fire
- Conflict resolutions
Teen Empowerment Workshops:
Our Teen Empowerment Workshop gives teens the extra boost to have self confidence to reach their goals and to be positive contributors in society. Our workshops are creative and fun. These workshops include prizes and activities that keep our teens engaged.
- Learn to choose friends wisely
- Enhance Self Esteem
- Conflict Resolution Skills
- Attitude Enhancement
- Communication Skills
- Learn why Appearance is Important
Our Entrepreneur Workshop is designed for those who are interested in starting their own business and for those who are already in business. This creative workshop will give you the reality of the good, bad and ugly views of owning your own business. This workshop will teach you how to “Think Like a Champion” and will give you strategies to have successful results.
- Find Your Passion
- Know Your Target Market
- How to Start a Legitimate Business
- Know Your Vision
- Doing Your Research
Motivational Speaking by Demetrice Straws
These speeches can be tailored to the needs of the client organization
Demetrice’s high energized messages, empowers her audience. She uses real life scenarios that keep her listeners engaged.
- Change is The Only Constant
- Attitude is a Little Thing That Makes A Big Difference
- Choose Your Relationships Wisely
- You Are, Who You Associate With